Translate

Monday, June 23, 2014

Why We Love Life

Being the nice teacher that I am, I decided to give the little kiddos a project.  And to my pleasant surprise, they actually all began cheering when I announced there would be project work.  I guess I should have given them one earlier?

The project was called "Why do you Love Life?"  I've never seen kids so happy to have a project to work on...but maybe they were all so excited because I was taking their pictures..?

Their reasons for loving life ranged from "I love my life because I love lunch meat" (my favorite) to "I love my life because I ride my bicycle very fast and nicely also."  :)   After we finally got their papers and pictures on the wall, they all had to read their "reasons" in front of their classmates.  :)  And yet, even with a little public speaking thrown in there, they were still ecstatic.  :)

Class 6 :)
Sulav is apparently bragging about how great he is on his bike.  :)
"I love life because I'm a good man.  I love life because I love lunch meat. " And this is why he is my favorite.  :)

Ranjan class 2 :)

Class 3 :)
Jishank reading his paper :)
Kushum  - Class 5
Sudikshya reading Why She loves life :)
Class 5 :)

Class 3 has already started asking for another project.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment