Translate

Thursday, August 27, 2015

Why I Love Life...in Japan :)

Doing the "I Love Life" project with my Japanese students was a bit different than the last time I did it with the children in Nepal.  I had to have the Japanese translation of "I Love Life" so the students could understand what they were writing about.  Many of their answers included their families, food, sports and flowers.

When I did this project in Nepal, the children wrote in complete sentences and even wrote full paragraphs on their own about why they loved their life.  Because of the difference in English ability, the Japanese students here wrote one word answers....which was still of course great.  I definitely had to assist them quite a bit but I guess as a teacher, that's my job, right?  :)  I think overall they enjoyed this little project.  :)

Aoi

Hika and Nanako

Junna

Saki's Reason :)
Junna's Reason
Rin
Ria
Keisuke
Kuuta

No comments:

Post a Comment